Thank you. I missed the game as was at a family meal. From what I've read so far sounds like it was good that I missed it. Now for City on Thursday. Should be fun!Wow. Well done @Boyne! At least something good came out of that sh*t show!
15 points must put @Boyne up at the top of the mystery table.
Thank you both. I was going to go for the first goal to be scored later but changed my mind at the last moment. As I wrote earlier I missed the game as was at a meal and missed the low lights. I missed the post about the bonus for injuries. Now what to predict for Thursday's game. Knowing Chelsea the players will go flat out and we'll win 3-0!Goodness @Boyne! That was a cracker of a prediction!
Did anybody have the decency to get injured and go off, BTW? Now that there are bonus points up for grabs, I want some convincing limping offs!
No. Maybe @Zeta should offer them every match so our players can change tact and disappoint us by not getting injured instead?Goodness @Boyne! That was a cracker of a prediction!
Did anybody have the decency to get injured and go off, BTW? Now that there are bonus points up for grabs, I want some convincing limping offs!
Well it’s not going to be a Chelsea player is it!Me thinks a certain Alfe Inge junior will be a landslide favorite in our next game for first scorer.
Sadly, it's true.Just read that we haven't won our first game of a new year since 2016. Can that be right?