Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2023 - Week 20 - Liverpool (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,703
Reaction score
11,409
Week 20 of the PL season predictions.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting a 5-1 to defeat for Chelsea with the first goal scored by Mount in the 5th minute: Liverpool 5-1 Chelsea, Mount, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target. 

If you are predicting an own goal as the first scorer, you don't need a player name, but you do need to specify which team gets the goal. E.g. If Chelsea are playing Man Utd and you think Chelsea will score first with Man Utd scoring an own goal, it would be something like: Chelsea 2-1, Own Goal (Chelsea), 35. So the own goal team is the team that gets the goal, not the team that puts the ball into their own net.

Deadline is 5 minutes before kick-off.
Maximum of 1 change per person.


------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

 
@axman2526 It's probably better I don't think about my predictions anymore, but just draw one of three scraps of paper out of a tupperware container  :face_palm:
200.gif


 
If you like I can create a script which generates a random prediction for you. Then you don't have to think about it at all.

 
If you like I can create a script which generates a random prediction for you. Then you don't have to think about it at all.
Or I can present my cat with 3 toys, each representing a possible result, and see which he choses 🤔 Then of course he needs to predict score, goalscorer and minute. Oooh, I need to work this out, I'm sure I can trust him!

 
This is fun: I get a 4-2 win, first goal in the 61st minute. That's going to get us a mad final 30 minutes  :laugh2:

I'm going to get Monty involved though, expert prediction skills are needed. He is ready, I'm sure.

IMG_20211115_124958518.jpg

 
Liverpool 0 - 1 Chelsea

Reece James (off the bench) 83rd minute

 
So far I've been able to get a Chelsea win from my OAM (oracle animal Monty). Now I need to find a way to get the rest of the predictions from him.

 
Lots of cat treats associated with player names? See which one they choose?

 
Back
Top