Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2023 - Week 20 - Liverpool (Away)

Lots of cat treats associated with player names? See which one they choose?
He's diabetic, he can't have treats, so he needs to do something with numbers. He doesn't play with toys unfortunately, pingpong balls would have been ideal 😜

 
He's diabetic, he can't have treats, so he needs to do something with numbers. He doesn't play with toys unfortunately, pingpong balls would have been ideal 😜
If he takes a 45min nap you can be sure we aint scoring in the first half, easy cat tip 😅

 
I did think about going for 0-0 with 0 being the number of clean teeth that Klopp has but instead going for Liverpool 2, Chelsea 2. Keita 32'

 
No Kouli starting so having to go against Zetas system and pick;

Havertz 23’

Sticking with the same score from it.

 
Liverpool 2 - 1 Chelsea, Nuñez, 36'.
Changing my prediction since Nunez isn't even starting.

Liverpool 1 - 2 Chelsea, Mount, 21'.

I mean I went from 1 to 2 but suddenly it feels like Liverpool has a weak squad I'm not sure why...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Liverpool are missing their pacy midfielders, the ones that can close down rapidly and win the ball or intercept to set up a break. 

A bit like we were when we lost both Kante and Kovacic a season ago. 

 
Monty knows his stuff. I might have to activate my cats prediction powers. Although he’d get it wrong to spite me. 
Monty is asking who got the first shot on goal. I missed the first half (I was pouring wine into my mother), so I don't know.

 
Back
Top