Munkunku
Local Idiot
- Messages
- 23,488
- Reaction score
- 21,830
Too scared to predict. He’s going to ‘forget’ a few times so he can have an excuse ready. He’s a coward.Question is will Mod...
Too scared to predict. He’s going to ‘forget’ a few times so he can have an excuse ready. He’s a coward.Question is will Mod...
I dont know he may have just joined the crowd waiting for the line up before predicting.Too scared to predict. He’s going to ‘forget’ a few times so he can have an excuse ready. He’s a coward.
I’d remind you all that this is a prediction thread but I’m not allowed to quote a certain person…I dont know he may have just joined the crowd waiting for the line up before predicting.
You know the inconsiderate barstewards who don't clogg up the thread with pointless chatter and gifs to make @Zeta job harder.
![]()
Oh please when has someone told you your not allowed to do something every stopped you on here?
I change my prediction to the following:Chelsea 2 - 1 Tottenham, Mount, 32'.
Changing goalscorer to Kane 48'. Sticking to the result.Chelsea 1 - 1 Spurs
Sterling 62'