You wanted to go with 2-1 but did not want to provoke Munk eh?Chelsea 3 Spurs 1
Sterling 18'
Like I said, he’s a coward.You wanted to go with 2-1 but did not want to provoke Munk eh?![]()
Could never predict a Chelsea loss and was going to go with a 2-0 but I think Spuds will score, so.... Yea, you could be rightYou wanted to go with 2-1 but did not want to provoke Munk eh?![]()
A coward to copy your prediction like how you got to your position last season?Like I said, he’s a coward.
Great call on the first scorer!
Saw your prediction and knew there was something special there, good call for the final score!Chelsea 2 - 2 Spurs
Son 8'
Glad to have got that wrong.No Kovacic see us losing.
Chelsea 0 - Spurs 2
Betancur 44 mins
![]()
Thanks, think a few of us got the scoreline right - wish had put a bet on it nowSaw your prediction and knew there was something special there, good call for the final score!
Nah if you take Taylor out it is 2-0 Chelsea not 2-1 MunkI was technically correct for the score (as we’re all the copy and paste merchants). Can we compile a separate league table that doesn’t include when Anthony Taylor f**ks us over? That’s not too much work is it Zeta?
I think the only problem with the first goal was our players f**king about with the ball.Nah if you take Taylor out it is 2-0 Chelsea not 2-1 Munk![]()
Clear foul on Havertz and Richy rich being offside trying to nick the shot. I look at it if that had been at their end would have Taylor blown for the foul, or Dean cancelled it for offside. Yes imo.I think the only problem with the first goal was our players f**king about with the ball.