strider6004
Legend
- Messages
- 13,786
- Reaction score
- 4,998
Chelsea 1 Leicester 0
Havertz 78 mins
Havertz 78 mins
Fear we might, was thinking of going 3-2 against us for Leicester, but couldn't quite bring myself to do that - at the moment I will take a draw after last weekend!You're all fools. We're going to lose.
3 times in a row you pick Raheem eh Mod? Gonna pick him till he finally scores?
[Humming cheerfully, trying to get heartrate down]Chelsea 2 - 1 Leicester
Sterling 29'
Stubbornly sticking with Sterling...![]()
I feel like we need to introduce relegation to a lower league where we have to predict some sh*t team like QPR or Millwall so I can feel like I belong.Let’s hope now Munkynuts got a point, Zeta can do a current standings, I bet Val is top again!
I warned you it may not be the best idea ever to listen to my adviceWell we can all thank @Valerie for getting my to predict a draw. Unfortunately @Munkworth has told me to predict a win in the next game so you all know who to blame Tuesday night.
I didn't even listen to my own advice!I think Loz is.Let’s hope now Munkynuts got a point, Zeta can do a current standings, I bet Val is top again!
Lots of high scorers! Well done everyone!carrickblue
10
Scott Harris
10
Valerie
10
Jezz
6
Mod
6
RIP Mourinho
6
axman2526
5
loz
5
Allyjones79
1
Amputechture
1
Boyne
1
erskblue
1
Gol15
1
Munkworth
1
Simplymo
1
strider6004
1
The Don Antonio
1
coco
0
Salato
0
Zeta
0
I meant you advised I predicted a draw and team won, so everyone should thank you. Me and Zeta predicted we would beat Leeds handsomely and look what happened...so yeah, everyone owes you lol.I warned you it may not be the best idea ever to listen to my adviceI didn't even listen to my own advice!
don't like to quibble but should @Scott Harris @Valerie and myself not have got 11 points? correct result, correct score and first goal scorer??carrickblue
10
Scott Harris
10
Valerie
10
Jezz
6
Mod
6
RIP Mourinho
6
axman2526
5
loz
5
Allyjones79
1
Amputechture
1
Boyne
1
erskblue
1
Gol15
1
Munkworth
1
Simplymo
1
strider6004
1
The Don Antonio
1
coco
0
Salato
0
Zeta
0