Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2033 - Week 4 - Leicester - Home

You're all fools. We're going to lose.
Fear we might, was thinking of going 3-2 against us for Leicester, but couldn't quite bring myself to do that - at the moment I will take a draw after last weekend!

 
3 times in a row you pick Raheem eh Mod? Gonna pick him till he finally scores?
200.gif


 
Let’s hope now Munkynuts got a point, Zeta can do a current standings, I bet Val is top again!

 
carrickblue


10




Scott Harris


10




Valerie


10




Jezz


6




Mod


6




RIP Mourinho


6




axman2526


5




loz


5




Allyjones79


1




Amputechture


1




Boyne


1




erskblue


1




Gol15


1




Munkworth


1




Simplymo


1




strider6004


1




The Don Antonio


1




coco


0




Salato


0




Zeta


0




 
I warned you it may not be the best idea ever to listen to my advice  :sad:  I didn't even listen to my own advice!
I meant you advised I predicted a draw and team won, so everyone should thank you. Me and Zeta predicted we would beat Leeds handsomely and look what happened...so yeah, everyone owes you lol.

I will be back for your advise for whoever is next after the scummers.

 
carrickblue


10




Scott Harris


10




Valerie


10




Jezz


6




Mod


6




RIP Mourinho


6




axman2526


5




loz


5




Allyjones79


1




Amputechture


1




Boyne


1




erskblue


1




Gol15


1




Munkworth


1




Simplymo


1




strider6004


1




The Don Antonio


1




coco


0




Salato


0




Zeta


0
don't like to quibble but should @Scott Harris  @Valerie and myself not have got 11 points? correct result, correct score and first goal scorer?? 

 
Back
Top