axman2526
Legend
- Messages
- 39,693
- Reaction score
- 20,269
Certainly isI have no idea what or who a Khaleesi is, but I'm blindly assuming it's something very good and strong, befitting my beguiling and forceful personality.
Certainly isI have no idea what or who a Khaleesi is, but I'm blindly assuming it's something very good and strong, befitting my beguiling and forceful personality.
Did yoy consider that they maybe admire and respect you so much that they want to copy you?So many people copy and pasting my prediction, are you all drunk?
Palace - 0 Chelsea - 2
Mount 26’
(I think we will concede but want to be different and not be accused of copying Munkynuts)
So many people copy and pasting my prediction, are you all drunk?
Nice one, I would never think Aubameyang would be our scorer at allCrystal Palace 1
Chelsea 3
Aubameyang 34