Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2033 - Week 7 - Crystal Palace (Away)

Palace -  0 Chelsea - 2

Mount 26’

(I think we will concede but want to be different and not be accused of copying Munkynuts)
200.gif


 
Not going to fix what is not broken, so for the benefit of the team @Valerie what should I predict for the Wolves thread, when @Zeta can get it up.

 
Not going to fix what is not broken, so for the benefit of the team @Valerie what should I predict for the Wolves thread, when @Zeta can get it up.
He’s dragging it out because he hates me and is making me suffer the indignity of not being able to officially laude my 5 points over @Mod.

 
carrickblue


5




loz


5




Munkworth


5




strider6004


5




Valerie


5




axman2526


1




coco


1




erskblue


1




Gol15


1




Jezz


1




Mod


1




The Don Antonio


1




Boyne


0




Scott Harris


0




Zeta


0




 
Back
Top