Pre-Match Predictions 2022/23 - Week 27 - Everton (Home)

200.gif


 
axman2526


6




coco


5




erskblue


5




Salato


5




The Don Antonio


5




Valerie


5




Boyne


0




carrickblue


0




Jezz


0




Mod


0




Munkworth


0




strider6004


0




Zeta


0




 
axman2526


6




coco


5




erskblue


5




Salato


5




The Don Antonio


5




Valerie


5




Boyne


0




carrickblue


0




Jezz


0




Mod


0




Munkworth


0




strider6004


0




Zeta


0
I think you got me mixed up with someone else @Zeta

I predicted for this game Chelsea 0-0 Everton, Havertz 11. Should only be 1 point for me.

 
You predicted a 0-0, so you predicted first shot on target. As far as I can see, Havertz was first shot on target.

 
Its been a long international break Zeets!

 
Yes, but if you are predicting a 0-0, then your prediction is for first shot on target, not first goal.
Hah I did not know that is how you worked it. I thought if someone scored then it meant you only got points if the same player you picked for first shot on target got the first goal.

Funny this has never come up before. Good to know 

 
Hah I did not know that is how you worked it. I thought if someone scored then it meant you only got points if the same player you picked for first shot on target got the first goal.

Funny this has never come up before. Good to know 
Also what I thought but you know how Zeta likes to make up the rules as he goes along. 
 

Teachers pet. 

 
Also what I thought but you know how Zeta likes to make up the rules as he goes along. 
 

Teachers pet. 
Just trying to ensure a fair, mistake free competition Munk. Not looking to cheat the rules like you and your Toney SOT at Brentford. 

200.gif


 
If the rules were enforced fairly I would have run away with it long ago. Zeta is more corrupt than FIFA. 

 
Back
Top