Zeta
Members AF
- Messages
- 24,704
- Reaction score
- 11,409
If it helps, me predicting a win will mean we don't win. So you've got a better chance of points.Hey you are supposed to be Mr. Chelsea 0!
If it helps, me predicting a win will mean we don't win. So you've got a better chance of points.Hey you are supposed to be Mr. Chelsea 0!
Will Zeta remember to make a thread for our next match this time?Oh yeah. I forgot I was supposed to do this.
I think you got me mixed up with someone else @Zetaaxman2526
6
coco
5
erskblue
5
Salato
5
The Don Antonio
5
Valerie
5
Boyne
0
carrickblue
0
Jezz
0
Mod
0
Munkworth
0
strider6004
0
Zeta
0
Game ended 2-2 though for Felix as first scorer.You predicted a 0-0, so you predicted first shot on target. As far as I can see, Havertz was first shot on target.
Yes, but if you are predicting a 0-0, then your prediction is for first shot on target, not first goal.Game ended 2-2 though for Felix as first scorer.
https://www.skysports.com/football/chelsea-vs-everton/464909
Hah I did not know that is how you worked it. I thought if someone scored then it meant you only got points if the same player you picked for first shot on target got the first goal.Yes, but if you are predicting a 0-0, then your prediction is for first shot on target, not first goal.
Also what I thought but you know how Zeta likes to make up the rules as he goes along.Hah I did not know that is how you worked it. I thought if someone scored then it meant you only got points if the same player you picked for first shot on target got the first goal.
Funny this has never come up before. Good to know
Just trying to ensure a fair, mistake free competition Munk. Not looking to cheat the rules like you and your Toney SOT at Brentford.Also what I thought but you know how Zeta likes to make up the rules as he goes along.
Teachers pet.
If the rules were enforced fairly I would have run away with it long ago. Zeta is more corrupt than FIFA.
Saying things like that can make some people doubt my resounding league winIf the rules were enforced fairly I would have run away with it long ago. Zeta is more corrupt than FIFA.