Llangennech
Banned
- Messages
- 183
- Reaction score
- 83
them 0-3 Chelsea - The Pride of Britain
Palmer 27'
Palmer 27'
Oops didn't check line up! Meant Broja, same minuteFulham 1 - 2 Chelsea
Jackson 34'
Can I change to Palmer, same time, as Sterling not starting.Fulham 0-1 Chelsea
Sterling 39th min
Change to Fulham 1-0 Chelsea, Willian, 44Fulham 1-0 Chelsea, Iwobi, 44
How did that work out?A Chelsea win AND a Mudryk goal? You really are mad aren't you? Lmao.
No, strictly the nags now and mostly accumulators on teams other than Chelsea or anything remotely connected to Pulisic!Did you bet on it?
CP is getting goals Mod, may want to revisit thatNo, strictly the nags now and mostly accumulators on teams other than Chelsea or anything remotely connected to Pulisic!
Co-complainant here. What were are players thinkingI’d like to make a complaint about my guaranteed Chelsea 0 part of predicting please. This is disgusting.
I think Zeta should give us both full points because we’ve blatantly been cheated.Co-complainant here. What were are players thinking![]()
We were robbed. Zeta can"t ignore that.I think Zeta should give us both full points because we’ve blatantly been cheated.
I think Zeta should give us both full points because we’ve blatantly been cheated.
Burnley won tonight so normal service will be resume on Saturday, Sterling and Jackson back should help us there...lolWe were robbed. Zeta can"t ignore that.