Valerie
Only one 23
- Messages
- 35,253
- Reaction score
- 22,178
@Munkunkuonly Chelsea old boy we have for Saturday is Jack Cork and it appears he is benchwarmer there.League Table
Cone
16
Jezz
16
Blue Exile
15
axman2526
13
Munkworth
12
Scott Harris
12
Zeta
11
FlaxenHairedPivot
10
The Don Antonio
10
erskblue
7
Mod
7
Valerie
7
Amputechture
6
Boyne
6
dermott
6
Bebe1980
5
Gordon Bennett
5
carrickblue
2
Gol15
2
Salato
2
strider6004
2
Llangennech
1
RIP Mourinho
1
I see I'm no longer your prediction guru @axman2526. Sad but inevitable.@Munkunkuonly Chelsea old boy we have for Saturday is Jack Cork and it appears he is benchwarmer there.
Who should we go for this time? And should we stick with Chelsea 0 given Burnley have let in 12 in 4 league home matches and even lost to United?
Maatsen OG is the obvious contender.@Munkunkuonly Chelsea old boy we have for Saturday is Jack Cork and it appears he is benchwarmer there.
Who should we go for this time? And should we stick with Chelsea 0 given Burnley have let in 12 in 4 league home matches and even lost to United?
I still admire that wonderful mind you have my dear Val.I see I'm no longer your prediction guru @axman2526. Sad but inevitable.
We all are in love your latest Ice cream model shoot too ❤