Raheem Sterling signs for Chelsea

Controversially, there's pretty limited evidence that nitrous oxide actually impairs driving. In theory it should, but there isn't much to show it actually does.
I would say the loss of consciousness that comes with it is probably counter productive to the ability to drive.

 
I would say the loss of consciousness that comes with it is probably counter productive to the ability to drive.
Advanced driving school classes. Don’t imagine they’re told “ get your laughing gear round this laughing gas. If does wonders of concentration “

 
I have zero sympathy for reckless drivers, be-it drink or drugs. One wrong move and it could be my child in the car next to you who ends up hurt.

 
I would say the loss of consciousness that comes with it is probably counter productive to the ability to drive.
Doesn't make you loss consciousness, which is why it is used as an analgesic alternative to anaesthesia. Unless you forget to breathe I suppose.

It's not the drug that makes Sterling an idiot, it's Sterling and his lack of respect for driving.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't make you loss consciousness, which is why it is used as an analgesic alternative to anaesthesia. Unless you forget to breathe I suppose.

It's not the drug that makes Sterling an idiot, it's Sterling and his lack of respect for driving.
Depriving the brain of oxygen by inhaling nitrous oxide will certainly make you lose consciousness, at the very least you’ll have severely reduced coordination.

If you’re doing balloons, you’re not inhaling once then carrying on as usual.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I have done balloons before. I don't know if I would say I lost consciousness but I would 100% not do balloons when driving on a motorway. I'd rather drink 8 pints and drive than do balloons.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I have done balloons before. I don't know if I would say I lost consciousness but I would 100% not do balloons when driving on a motorway. I'd rather drink 8 pints and drive than do balloons.
Seriously, balloons? Christ on a bike! We just used to drink copious amounts of Stella and on the odd occaisions take some Billy to stay awake on an all nighter. But now...

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, balloons? Christ on a bike! We just used to drink copious amounts of Stella and on the odd occaisions take some Billy to stay awake on an all nighter. But now...

200.gif
We're old school @just

 
Seriously, balloons? Christ on a bike! We just used to drink copious amounts of Stella and on the odd occaisions take some Billy to stay awake on an all nighter. But now...

200.gif
I used to do balloons. When I was a wee baby to make my voice go funny.

 
Back
Top