Raheem Sterling signs for Chelsea

I did not see this coming 😁 I'd better get in touch with the one Feyenoord supporter in my life.

touch-icon-36.4462ac53e0.png
BBC Sport
4e855030-0833-11f1-aced-291774efe15a.jpg
Raheem Sterling: Former Chelsea and Manchester City winge...Former Chelsea and Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling joins Dutch club Feyenoord on a deal until the end of the season.

 
That is such a rogue move, but I'll give him credit for going because it seemed like he'd only go to a club that would let him do the school run.

 
Maybe he felt like he wanted to play for an actual club, not a club in the middle of butt-f**k nowhere.

 
Strange how now that he's been paid off the remaining years of his contract he's all of a sudden open to playing outside of London.

 
Strange how now that he's been paid off the remaining years of his contract he's all of a sudden open to playing outside of London.
Or perhaps that was all nonsense to begin with.

 
I wonder if his legal team will be seeking clarification.

He will probably issue a public statement.

I think Neil Young once said " don't drive over narrow bridges when you are pissed out of your mind"

Probably good advice

 
Last edited by a moderator:
BBC Sport- according to a source he has been made to feel worthless over the last two years. Know doubt put out by his agent. 300k a week, and the geyser feels worthless! Crying all the way to the bank

 
You’re an expert on mental health, are you? Pathetic, simplistic.
I feel it's tacky using mental health as an excuse after crashing your car under the influence of anything. One thing I can't forgive is some d**khead piece of sh*t deciding to get in their car under the influence of drink or drugs and decide that nobody else around them mattered and kill some innocent person just going about their day. f**k Sterling. Whatever mental health issues he is suffering, there is zero excuse for doing what he did and I think prison should be the automatic punishment for this kind of thing.

 
Back
Top