Raheem Sterling signs for Chelsea

That is a massive hole in the club's wage structure now gone.

@Term_X comment on Sterling will forever be true. His face will be a reminder of our banter era.

 
If Munk hadn't made himself invisible when we were both at a women's match, I could have given you an honest assessment. But noooooo, he avoided me. Me! Can you believe it! I'm lovely and a soothing presence. I'm sure of it.
Ah fair enough.

I guess he was too worried about falling for you and having to move countries. Maybe if the comedy clubs were better in the Netherlands.

 
I wouldn't mind a small bet on us cancelling his contract this week by mutual consent. He gets a payout, then joins a Palace, Fulham or West Ham as a free agent after the window closes.
BOOM


 
Its his game intelligence that will be missed most i reckon

hq720.jpg


 
Ah fair enough.

I guess he was too worried about falling for you and having to move countries. Maybe if the comedy clubs were better in the Netherlands.
That is very likely 😁 No chance now, he's taken!

 
Best of luck Raheem.

He was never going to be a leader in our team. He excelled when he played at City and England because of the quality he played alongside. That quality was never really there at Chelsea and he was utter dogsh*t as a result.

£325,000 a week though. Madness.

 
Yep poor old Todd, his proud first Marque signing turned out to be more of a pop up tent.

Had a couple of good games on that USA tour that impressed everyone it seemed but that turned out to be table tennis unfortunately.

 
You are making this more complicated than it is. Most player usually start their career when they are 21/22 and by 32/33, they are done. If you start when you are 18, you are kinda done when you are 29.
Sure, and you are probably referring to competitive senior team (where their lives truly change) because it's common for younger players to compete plenty at u18 level.
And while it's a good starting point, there are exceptions. There are quite a few players who managed to play at a very high level well into their 30s although it's even rarer for wingers.

Regarding his exit: I've always liked the player, but not the one we got. I won't miss him tbh.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck Raheem.

He was never going to be a leader in our team. He excelled when he played at City and England because of the quality he played alongside. That quality was never really there at Chelsea and he was utter dogsh*t as a result.

£325,000 a week though. Madness.
As a result?

I'd say he fitted right in.

 
So they paid him off essentially 😂
They were paying him off one way or another to be fair.

Cheers Raheem, I always quite rated you and never understood the hatred, both as an England player and a Chelsea player. There was a while there that you were our best attacker by miles. Best of luck in your future endeavours (as long as none of them involve West Ham).

 
So they paid him off essentially 😂
Not the full amount. Typically they come to an agreement of a payout.

Credit to Sterling here I'd of thought he just chill the rest of his contract and take measly London loans.

 
Back
Top