Doesn't makes sense, does it!Why would Jose want him there, when he will be here anyway?
no offense to luiz but he cant speak english propaly let alone being the captainDon't think they will, & would be very daft, but anyone from Cech, Ivan, Luiz would get my vote currently. Ivan comes across as a leader, but have a feeling he won't be in the side as much next season. If as mouted we go for Van Der Wielder, where will he play?
Oh the ironing....no offense to luiz but he cant speak english propaly let alone being the captain
I especially like ironing gussets!Your a woman, goes without saying.....
I`m not sure whether to be turned on or disgusted...I especially like ironing gussets!
LOL!! Let me know when you've made your mind up!I`m not sure whether to be turned on or disgusted...
Mata Hari was a spy:
"...expected to cost around £9m."
You need to sit down and chill, your far too excited about this....might as well...