Random Rumours

would prefer the new messi or drogba (Lukaka).
I'd prefer someone who is so good he doesn't need to be titled new "someone". Messi and Drogba are stars in their own right and players that others get compared to. I'd much rather see us find someone like that.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer someone who is so good he doesn't need to be titled new "someone". Messi and Drogba are stars in their own right and players that others get compared to. I'd much rather see us find someone like that.
Neymar

 
i hope that we sign sahin there's a good video on the talksport website of him. looks very good only 22 and has great vision. could be a steal for around 6mill because of a buy out clause. theres interest from a lot of big european clubs though. Hope we get him though.

 
i hope that we sign sahin there's a good video on the talksport website of him. looks very good only 22 and has great vision. could be a steal for around 6mill because of a buy out clause. theres interest from a lot of big european clubs though. Hope we get him though.
Talking of good videos.... We need to snatch him from the clutches of Dutch club VVV, but I'm convinced he's worth it:


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't find the original thread for this (might have been moved to this thread) but here's something on N'Zogbia, who scored a great goal already today:

There are some players that always catch your attention, and when those players play for a less glamorous team they stand out like a wine drinker here in the Tavern.

Wigan have had a pretty poor season if the truth be told, I personally hope they survive because I respect what Roberto Martinez is trying to do with the side, and if they do in fact stay up, a lot of that will be down to their star performer Charles N’Zogbia.

Whatever the result of their relegation fight, I can’t see the French winger being at the club for much longer, he has been a top player for the side and he seems to have put previous petulant displays behind him. Our friends at Sportingo reckon that Chelsea have now entered the race to sign the left sided midfielder this Summer.

Some may be surprised that a club of the size of Chelsea would move for N’Zogbia, but I think he would be a great addition. Ever since he emerged onto the Premier League scene with Newcastle, he has looked a threat. His electric pace, excellent dribbling skills, good crossing ability and venomous strike really make him a force to be reckoned with and for a while i’ve thought that he could perform at a higher level.

Carlo Ancelotti’s side have struggled for natural width at times this season, and Malouda hasn’t had his best season in a Chelsea shirt, and according to Sportingo, they see N’Zogbia as the ideal man to freshen up their squad, it is reported that they are ready to offer Wigan £14million, which whatever league they play in next season you would think is too good too turn down, especially since they only paid £6million for him 3 years ago.

Chelsea, who had previously considered a move for Alexis Sanchez to solve their wing problems, will probably face competition for the winger, but I don’t believe any of the other bidding teams will be as attractive as the side from Stamford Bridge. The fact that ‘Zogs’ has never been viewed as a ‘glamorous’ player I suspect is mostly because he plays at Wigan, and actually nothing to do with his ability, and so other teams linked with him tend to be found lurking around midtable. He was very close to a move to Birmingham last Summer, and it has been reported in recent months that Blackburn, Sunderland and Stoke are all monitoring his progress for a potential move at the end of the season.

No disrespect is meant to any of those sides, but if Chelsea are to move for the player, I don’t see them as a particular threat to the London club. It has been suggested previously that Liverpool and Arsenal also have interest in the player and they could potentially make life more difficult for the Stamford Bridge side.

This could definitely be a rumour which will cause eyebrows to raise almost as much as Ancelotti’s, but I am not overly surprised by it, N’Zogbia is a good quality player and I definitely believe he is capable of playing at a higher level. Whether it is Chelsea or someone else, I think it is time one of the ‘big’ clubs takes a punt on the 24 year old.

 
Read that earlier, didn't think worth mentioning as no way would Citeh sell to another prem club. Am surprised Real are not in for him, although a number who people are convincing me Drogba is going there in the summer.

 
After all the trouble Tevez went through to get his new contract I would be surprised if he left City.

And as good as he might be, I would not want him here. His personality seems piss poor.

 
I'd love him if he wasnt trouble but the guy is so disruptive, he should just go home thats where he clearly wants to be

 
Surely the media can come up with something better. Did they forget that we just spent 50 million on a striker?

 
They must be f**king bored to link us with Tevez... for 40m? silly

Even if he left City it would be for a club in spain or italy.

 
Could be a risk with N'Zogbia. Yes we know he is good, but is he good enough. He certainly has skill, pace and an eye for goal but would he produce top quality preformances every week at the highest level? It would be a gamble, but a gamble that I would be against us taking. If we dont go for him, i think another 'big' club might.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly madrid have secured sahin for 9mill so looks like we have missed out

 
I just read that were looking to replace mikel with m'vila from Rennes, sorry no link. he is an exciting prospect only 20, but I think obi has been in good form lately, and I'd be disappointed to lose him.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top