Rangers 2023-2024

View attachment 27367
For Wed 31st July 1974. Rangers won 3-2.

Just wondering, if this thread can be kept as an old Rangers pictures thread ?
Funnily enough I was thinking the same about changing the name and possibly calling it the Rangers thread. That could cover old Rangers pictures and comments on the coming season's fixtures. What do you think? 

 
He was,I felt at times, underrated by the Rangers supporters. Gave his all and then some more for Rangers.
The current Rangers are crying out for a player of his ability and attitude. A scorer of some important and spectacular goals.
Yes, always gave his all for the club. Agree, they need a player like him now.

 
Funnily enough I was thinking the same about changing the name and possibly calling it the Rangers thread. That could cover old Rangers pictures and comments on the coming season's fixtures. What do you think? 
Sounds good to me. 

 
@Mod Is it possible to change the title of this tread to Rangers and still have it pinned. Have had a "discussion" with @erskblue and given that this thread has covered this season's results and signings and also included photos, videos etc of past teams, players and the stadium having it just called Rangers will cover everything.

Thank you for your help.

 
Could do that @Boyne but might be better to also have a thread for the 24/25 season so current talk doesn’t get lost amongst other stuff!  :Thumbys_Up:

 
Could do that @Boyne but might be better to also have a thread for the 24/25 season so current talk doesn’t get lost amongst other stuff!  :Thumbys_Up:
@Mod Good idea. I'll start a 24/25 thread. I can also start a Rangers vintage thread. Then leave the current one as it is? If that's better? Cheers.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
@Mod Good idea. I'll start a 24/25 thread. I can also start a Rangers vintage thread. Then leave the current one as it is? If that's better? Cheers.
Yea that’s probably a better idea mate!

 
Back
Top