Rangers 2024-2025

Bugger. Game over. A better second half from Rangers but not to be.

 
Bugger. Game over. A better second half from Rangers but not to be.
Guys gave it a go but wasn't meant to be. Still a great run in Europe this year, shocked a few people on the way

 
image.png

‘Free Souness!’ Well I thought this banner at Ibrox yesterday was funny, after the controversy of the lane Souness banner last Sunday.

The Union Bears chanted the name of Graeme Souness as this banner was unfurled.

 
View attachment 32547

‘Free Souness!’ Well I thought this banner at Ibrox yesterday was funny, after the controversy of the lane Souness banner last Sunday.

The Union Bears chanted the name of Graeme Souness as this banner was unfurled.
It will be interesting to hear what happens about the controversial Souness banner. I saw a picture the other day of Souness in Curly's Bar in Larkhall. Curly's Bar and Larkhall as a whole are Rangers daft. I could write a novel about what has happened in Larkhall over the years.

 
Pretty disappointing season on the whole, feels like another one wasted.

Hopefully with the new ownership coming in and guaranteeing some stability it’s something build off and get back to where we belong.

Big summer ahead.

 
image.png

A wonderful sight. The Main Stand is a fine example of how all stands should look. Designed by Archibald Leitch.

 
Back
Top