carrickblue
Members AF
- Messages
- 13,325
- Reaction score
- 5,268
Joke isn't it. The ref seemed to think Dessers tore it himself or something
Joke isn't it. The ref seemed to think Dessers tore it himself or something
Guys gave it a go but wasn't meant to be. Still a great run in Europe this year, shocked a few people on the wayBugger. Game over. A better second half from Rangers but not to be.
It will be interesting to hear what happens about the controversial Souness banner. I saw a picture the other day of Souness in Curly's Bar in Larkhall. Curly's Bar and Larkhall as a whole are Rangers daft. I could write a novel about what has happened in Larkhall over the years.View attachment 32547
‘Free Souness!’ Well I thought this banner at Ibrox yesterday was funny, after the controversy of the lane Souness banner last Sunday.
The Union Bears chanted the name of Graeme Souness as this banner was unfurled.