Rangers 2024-2025

Should have been at least 7-0. But yeah top away result for us.

 
IMAGE SOURCE, SNSimage.png
[SIZE=inherit]Rangers 1-0 Hibernian. [/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]Tom Lawrence's magnificent strike proved to be the match winner today at Ibrox.
With Jack Butland saving a penalty.[/SIZE]

 
I won't be going to Stamford Bridge on Thursday as have given my ticket to a friend so will be able to watch the Chelsea and Rangers matches. Annoying that the games kick-off at the same time. I just need to decide which game I watch on the TV and which one on my laptop. Decisions, decisions.

 
Tonight's team:

462001705_1073585090794584_5897247342910229403_n.jpg


 
Get in there. Needed the equaliser. Just after Rangers score Chelsea score. More goals from both sides please.

 
Ended up only watching the first half. Rangers missed a couple of good chances and Lyon were too quick for the 'Gers defence.

 
I watched the Chelsea match live and the plan was to follow up with a replay of Rangers game. Now not sure I want to.

 
Tonight's team. What a stupid time to play a game: 8pm on a Sunday.

FB_IMG_1728237440863.jpg

 
IMAGE SOURCE, SNSimage.png
Vaclav Cerny's two goals gave Rangers victory over St Johnstone.

But a 8pm kick off time on a Sunday night! 

 
A good result for Rangers today with Celtic and Aberdeen drawing 2-2. Just need Rangers to win tomorrow and close the gap.

WATP

 
Back
Top