Scott Harris
Legend
- Messages
- 44,818
- Reaction score
- 33,259
I hope so, I have a few things I would like to say to the owners, maybe he can pass them alongRosenior is on shed end and has been reading what @Scott Harris says.
I hope so, I have a few things I would like to say to the owners, maybe he can pass them alongRosenior is on shed end and has been reading what @Scott Harris says.
I mean this in the most respectful manner as you were once a great poster but these owners have turned you into a bit of a nutjob.Wow, they were telling the truth for once, it's a miracle.
You see...Madness, is like gravity.....all it needs is a little push.I mean this in the most respectful manner as you were once a great poster but these owners have turned you into a bit of a nutjob.
It's just football, it's not that deepI mean this in the most respectful manner as you were once a great poster but these owners have turned you into a bit of a nutjob.
Starting tomorrow against the Bar-Codes. Don't want to see Gusto up against Anthony Gordon to be honest.Reece means more than just his performances. The disconnect between fans and club has never been greater.
I know it’s stupid because after all they are just players and there’s no loyalty in football but being one of our own he helps bridge that gap a bit.
Now if we can get him back to his best, at right back, he’s world class.
Eddie doesn't trust his two strikers, he's been playing Gordon through the middle. So it's Gordon -v- the CBs. Feel better?Starting tomorrow against the Bar-Codes. Don't want to see Gusto up against Anthony Gordon to be honest.
Hmmmm..........................Eddie doesn't trust his two strikers, he's been playing Gordon through the middle. So it's Gordon -v- the CBs. Feel better?