All Barco no bite
RLC Fan Club Founder
- Messages
- 18,025
- Reaction score
- 15,294
I wish we would just play the best RB in the world at RB.
not seen this reported anywhere, source?New hamstring injury and will miss several weeks apparently.
This week just gets worse.![]()
Everywhere.not seen this reported anywhere, source?
Unless you're an optimist and would like to see him lift the FA Cup at Wembley.Seasons done, rest him until next season then
Tuchel is playing him 90 mins of every game.Seasons done, rest him until next season then
And now he’s injured and could miss the rest of the seasonI love him for committing his entire career to us. May he continue improving despite the circus we're in.
The best RB in England (even if he's always shoehorned in the middle for some reason?)
I mean he's been fit for 12 months.Was always gonna happen unfortunately he’s made of glass
Why did i say? It’s like f**king clockworkGood news for once. So I can only assume he'll be injured tomorrow?
Oh Zeta...Why did i say? It’s like f**king clockwork