Yeah, the picture is all over the place. I can't help but feel that alcohol is involved, or at the very least, he was probably going way over the speed limit. Still, very sad about this, I love the Jackass guys, and Dunn was one of my favorites.Him and Bam were fantastic together.
RIP Ryan
The one thing that disturbs me though: "Dunn had tweeted a picture of him and two friends drinking just hours before the high-speed crash occurred at approximately 3AM EST. The car caught fire, killing Dunn and his passenger."
I've seen the above mentioned on a few sites... I sincerely hope he didn't get behind the wheel drunk.
Still, doesn't exactly sound like a saint, drinking and driving? He's now dead because of this, and so is his mate, could easily have been more.A real shame.
I've always wondered why it has to be the legends who pass away and not people in the sh*t tier...
He will be missed.
Seems he was drunk.There is no proof he was drunk other than a picture of him having a beer beforehand. I've read on the net he only had two muller lights but who knows.
Either way, its a sad loss!
Dunn was driving at twice the legal limit, with authorities saying toxicology results put his blood alcohol concentration at 0.196 percent, while the legal state limit is 0.08.