Scared.. g4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

First Team Squad
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
40
Your long ball playing, stephan iversen buying, ronaldinho 5'ing barthelona around at the moment? I have a galaticos title to restore....

p

 
if you are about after the game I will be there.

you "trying to force emerson into an attacking role, 4 striker playing, stupid arrow formation using, assistant manager turned your season around" c*nt.

 
ha ha- won't be able to esacpe that one will i!

ho ho!
247.gif


ps. ok- prolong your touching distance a little longer. ok.. so you're currently leading... but you know it's temporary. galaticos are behind you with the force of 427 bulls. real bulls!

 
fabio-cannavaro.jpg


Around? Cannavaro is back and I am ready to overtake you. May be going out shortly however.

Face it.. My Madrid look stronger than your barca. can you feel it?

 
no. we are clearly stronger. have you not read any of my smugly casual observations that thuram cannot get a game and pavel nedved is back up to ronaldinho?

p.s. your picture doesn't work, yet another victory for me.

trophy count: you 0 (zero), me 1 (one).

 
around?

my shame is great but i will continue.

soon i will be talking about injuries... very soon.

 
how many consecutive defeats did I laugh over last time?

 
ok- so... after considerable injuries to an already pathetically thin squad, and some admittedly poor managerial decisions, i am contending only in the cups. But! I have devised a new strategy that will win me the champions league with ease.

pauly

 
hehe given up the league already.

"thin squad", not helped by your urge not to use diarra, or gago... nevermind the stupidity that was signing trezeguet despite already having van nistelrooy, not using higuain, playing raul in central midfield, or signing cesar delgado, a striker, and playing him in midfield.

 
Higuain and Gago... as great a crime as Mourinho having Crespo/Sheva then playing longball to Drogba all the time.

 
well, after another session, barcelona have knocked real madrid out of the copa del rey 5-3 on agreggate, a famous 3-1 win at the bernabeu allowing me to play steffan iversen up front alone in the second leg (and he scored!)

also, we are now 17 points clear of madrid, and its only january.

 
i am secretly managing valencia.

with robinho and emerson back i should kill you...

p
247.gif


 
1. i'm around if you are g4.

2. ballack is a poor passer from the 10 games i've seen this year
icon_wink.gif


 
1. I am going out. might be around in the evening.

2. drogba is a farmer, parker is better than essien, ballack is a poor passer from 10 yards, 17 points.

 
Sure- i might be here later too.

A couple of proposals:

1. Can you send me the file so i can make some transfer offers- Something like Diarra out- somebody who is not guti, in.

2. Perhaps we should consider a second season, considering I am fairly new to FM07 and several other excuses.

pauly

 
hoho, wait until I spend every penny I have on unnecessary transfers such as ?10m on 50 year old nedved, and then "consider another season"! perhaps we should do a international tournament or another league.

2. I can send the file, how would you like it?

 
ok. we should proably just have one anyway.

i am around now, day off and incredibly hung over. am on msn

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top