Server Maintenance - Tomorrow night

Not anymore after last night. Goodness knows what giant leaps for mankind have been made by moving it to a different tree in a different park!

 
Wow, you technical types... I'm glad you have this all under control! 
Don't act thick, it's obvious, come on Val. He's moving the server (a tennis player) to a park where their is a tennis court and some Oaks. 

 
Don't act thick, it's obvious, come on Val. He's moving the server (a tennis player) to a park where their is a tennis court and some Oaks. 
New career for you in standup comedy  :biggrin:

 
Nor would a male stripper!  With your striking good looks, @coco, you should consider that as a career option!
Ok i admit it. Good looks left me years ago. But the sense of humour has replaced it. Not a bad deal really, it's good to make people laugh.

 
Ok i admit it. Good looks left me years ago. But the sense of humour has replaced it. Not a bad deal really, it's good to make people laugh.
I would much rather have a man who makes me laugh than a man who makes me drool!  You can laugh all day - it's a bit exhausting to drool all day!

 
I would much rather have a man who makes me laugh than a man who makes me drool!  You can laugh all day - it's a bit exhausting to drool all day!
I'll take your word for it.

 
  • Like
Reactions: moi
I would much rather have a man who makes me laugh than a man who makes me drool!  You can laugh all day - it's a bit exhausting to drool all day!
What's wrong with having both in a man? And what's with the "all day" thing, an hour or 2 max every other day, I'd say. Add an hour per week to do techy stuff I can't manage myself, and it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship  :smile:

 
  • Like
Reactions: moi
True enough, except I'd rather do the techy stuff and let him do the housework!!  :rofl:

 
Hi,

Do we have to have that Latest Posts bit down the right? It's squashing the page so all the replies are smaller now and just seems like a waste of about 1/4 of the page.

 
Back
Top