Shed End Poker Club

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
Join the Shed End Poker Club

If you fancy playing a friendly game of poker (not for cash) then we have set up a Shed End poker club musing pokerstars.com

To play  download the free PokerStars software from http://www.pokerstar...poker/download/

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab

- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button

- Enter my Club ID number: 714897

- If you also need an activation code it is Shedend1905

Every player gets 1,000 ‘play’ chips when they register and if your kitty falls below 100  run out you can get more chips up to three times per hour.

How to top up

To get more play money chips, visit any play money game . This must be a game with an open seat and with a buy-in lower than 1,000 chips . Click on any "Seat Open" icon, and your account will be automatically refilled to 1,000 chips. At this point, you may choose the amount you wish to bring to the table.

If you are already seated in a play money game, you can get more chips by either clicking on the chip tray or on Options at the top of the table, depending on your table theme, and then clicking on "Add More Chips", or by simply right-clicking on your own seat, which will bring up the rebuy menu.

So basically you can just top up when you go out.

So for the purposes of a fun game we need to agree something like 'one top up allowed' before you bow out otherwise the game can go on forever.

Playing a Game

Once we get enough members for a decent game (say at least 5) I will create a table and invite everyone. We can agree on here what is a convenient time for everyone.

 
Haven't played this in a few years, good fun though i'd be willing to play.

 
That is five in now. If any of the five are online right now I have set up a table just to test it and see how it works. Can you login and try and join the table.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
OK tested it very quickly with Gullit and it works fine other than you only get 10 seconds to play your hand.  Can't seem to be able to change that.  When there is only two of you playing it is a little too quick but I guess when there are 5 or 6 at the table it gives you enough thinking time.

 
Do you want me to try it on my tablet?

 
Not right now mate as I need to pop out.  if you are around this evening that would be useful. 

 
That is five in now. If any of the five are online right now I have set up a table just to test it and see how it works. Can you login and try and join the table.
I was still at work then and wasn't risking using my phone in the rainy hell that is Blackburn :L

 
OK that is a six seater table created.  I can't change the game speed I'm afraid.  dkw if you are around and want to test it on the tablet let me know.

 
Ill have a quick go, do I need to search for tournament?

 
If you log in and go to the Shed End poker club then click on the Schedule tab you should see the game.

 
OK it seems to work fine on dkw's tablet.

Now to get a game time where people are available.  So far we have five people signed up - could do with a few more as I would think we want a minimum of five per game.

In terms of times to play I can make the following

Tonight at 10 or after (short notice I know)

Tomorrow evening - say after the QPR game is finished so 10 again.

After that it will be the weekend - probably in the afternoon.

 
I could do tonight but am at the game tomorrow.

 
Back
Top