Shed End Poker Club

Will struggle tomorrow but I'm up for tuesday at 9.30. Anyone else?
That's Wednesday at 1:30AM for me, that's too late. I'll try to jump in on the next one.

 
Tried to join but it says I need to verify email, which I had done. Anyone else have this?
Odd dont think anyone else had problems. Try contacting their support. Normslly reply within hours.

 
I'll get registered and join you lads hopefully some night this week. 

 
dkw what tablet are you using? a nexus 7 about a week ago and it seems to play it fine. better than the computer really.

or was the problem joining the specific club?

 
dkw what tablet are you using? a nexus 7 about a week ago and it seems to play it fine. better than the computer really.
or was the problem joining the specific club?
Using a Galaxy Tab 2, the problem was joining the club as you arent able to do it on a tablet apparently. 

 
that is annoying.

so when are we playing? tonight still?

 
I will be here and will set game up

 
then I will ensure the x-files is on my tablet while we play. it's a great show. I mean, everything about it is stupid, but gillian anderson is fit.

 
Looks like I was too late, Only saw your post 10 minutes ago.

 
Gordon and I around but that is it - go back to table

 
Is there any likelihood of a game today? It's 8.30pm where I am, and the game starts at 1am...if there was a game between now and then, I could play. I can't play England night time, because it'll be early in the morning.

 
I am round right now and could play but we would need at least 5 players in total.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
i tried to join but home games are not allowes from my location god knows why i can play all poker games here in the uk

should i try and hide my ip addy and see if that works.

anyone else have this prob ?

 
Back
Top