Site Maintenance

Couldn't get in for ages then I saw the message about getting rid of my cookies so I went and threw out all of the biscuits from my biscuit tin and hey presto!

 
Couldn't get in for ages then I saw the message about getting rid of my cookies so I went and threw out all of the biscuits from my biscuit tin and hey presto!
As if biscuits in your house last long enough to make it to the biscuit tin....

 
Every time I go into a thread it jumps straight back to the first page of the thread and then keep refreshing the page every few seconds by itself... :/

 
Every time I go into a thread it jumps straight back to the first page of the thread and then keep refreshing the page every few seconds by itself... :/
Have you been dipping into Mod and Sweet Waffle's favourite thread? That makes the hand twitch... (well, not mine, obviously...)

 
Every time I go into a thread it jumps straight back to the first page of the thread and then keep refreshing the page every few seconds by itself... :/
That sounds more like an issue with your browser than anything related this end. What browser are you using? If you got any others installed, try those out to see if its the same?

That way, we could tell if it is the forum or even a javascript problem on your computer.

 
That sounds more like an issue with your browser than anything related this end. What browser are you using? If you got any others installed, try those out to see if its the same?

That way, we could tell if it is the forum or even a javascript problem on your computer.
Yeah it's Opera with the problem, I tried it in Chrome and it's fine. And I can't see any scripts in the source code which would cause it. Apparently other peopple are having similar issues with Opera at the moment, mostly on forums. But on different software, eg: This in Invision, but some people are seeing it happen with vbulletin. So f**k knows what's going on with it.

 
Back
Top