The all in one Secbastia trivia thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right of course, I hang my head in shame :blush: ;)
Bloody Hell! BlueBeard made a mistake! I'm going to make a note of the date, so we can celebrate the anniversary next year. :laugh2:

 
did we not lose an fa cup game at derby 2-1 in 83, we lost to a late goal and have massive support and then lose against them at home the next week 3-1 at home in front of around 8,000

 
did we not lose an fa cup game at derby 2-1 in 83, we lost to a late goal and have massive support and then lose against them at home the next week 3-1 at home in front of around 8,000
Do you have a problem with short term memory?

 
toi, do you call short term 27 years ago?
No, what I meant was that often people with short term memory problems, take refuge in the past because they remember it better.

ten out of ten for your use of "toi" though ...:blush:

 
can't remember it that well that is why i asked the question. Is there a diagnosis for that, toi ?

 
can't remember it that well that is why i asked the question. Is there a diagnosis for that, toi ?
My own aged memory improves enormously after a medicinal slug of single malt whisky.

 
i think i'll join you, i will get the pastis out, mind you that is probably why i am losing my memory !

 
1 the ian healy ( i think) that put us into the european cwc final in 71 2 the goals from the cup game at palace in 70 3 the charlie cooke goal against spurs in 71 and the hollins goal at spurs in 72 or am i just being greedy !

 
If you wrote

1.

2.

3.

It would be easier to follow.

But never mind - here's an unusual Irish goal


 
I might if I knew what "doing the offmans" was... does it mean "scarpering"? "Doing a bunk?" "buggering off"? Enlighten me, do!

 
I might if I knew what "doing the offmans" was... does it mean "scarpering"? "Doing a bunk?" "buggering off"? Enlighten me, do!
Depending on how Cockney secbastia is, he could be referring to a sexual encounter with Dustin Hoffman and various of his relatives.

 
Depending on how Cockney secbastia is, he could be referring to a sexual encounter with Dustin Hoffman and various of his relatives.
I don't think he's English at all! But that is a very plausible explanation! In my young days "doing" someone meant giving them a good going over (ridiculous use of the word "good") , or even eliminating them from the world.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top