Benji
Yeaaaa Budddddy!
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 2
I was on holiday when this came out so I got it 21st Nov when I got back. Still playing it.
Love the whole game so many things to do its great. I like how I will be doing one quest then stumble upon a cave I haven't been in yet to find out whats inside! Then back on my quest I go! Haha.
Ace you know what your problem was? Buying a PS3!
I often wonder what the game would be like if it was a MMO or just had CO-OP.
Love the whole game so many things to do its great. I like how I will be doing one quest then stumble upon a cave I haven't been in yet to find out whats inside! Then back on my quest I go! Haha.
Ace you know what your problem was? Buying a PS3!
I often wonder what the game would be like if it was a MMO or just had CO-OP.