The return of the music quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - I thought you had them all - you do now!

 
what was the missing name?

Having a load of members gave it away, aswell as the 'Paul' at the start.

 
Will try and do one today but pretty busy at work just now - maybe at the weekend.

 
OK screw work, it only puts food on the table! Here is another quiz especially for Clubhappy! Same as before, band members first names with one missing - I want the name of the band and the missing band member. REMEMBER that the list includes all current and former members so even someone who maybe just sung with a band for a short space of time will be on the list (also I haven't made it easy by putting the main band members names first so it could be that the first name is someone not so well known with the more famous band members put in the middle of the list).

1. Michael, Matthieu, Phil, Andy, Lol, Simon, Jason, Robert, Perry, Roger, Boris and ??

2. Fiachna, Dave, Peter and ??

3. Nick, Pete, Keith, Paul, Mick, Rob, Vince, Terry, Joe and ??

4. Colin, Dennis, Robin, Geoff, Alan, Barry, Vince, Derek and ??

5. Tom, Martyn, Stephen, David, Graham. Craig, Martyn, Glenn and ??

6 .Lawrence, Roquel, Ronnie, Theo, Renaldo, Abdul and ??

7. Mary, Cindy, Scherrie, Susaye, Barbara, Jean, Florence, Lynda and ??

8. Mike, Lee, Daniel, Mark, Chas, Chris and ??

9. Jack, Eric and ??

10. Jonathan, John, Steve, Larry and ??

11. Tina, Chris, David and ??

12. Stephen, Ian, Peter and ??

13. John, Roddy, Lynval, Terry, Horace, Neville and ??

14. Mick, Steve, Paul and ??

15. Jerry, Joe, Niki and ??

 
Woo-hoo, didn't want to do any work this morning anyway!

8. Suggs (Madness)

9. Ginger (Cream)

11. Jerry (Talking Heads)

12. Barney (Joy Division)

13 Jerry (The Specials)

14 is bloody killing me......

 
1. Steve (the Cure)

7. Diana (The Supremes)

6. Levi (The Four Tops)

 
6 and 7 are right

1 is The Cure but it isn't Steve - are you maybe thinking of Steve Severin from the Banshees who RObert Smith collaborated with once or am I mising someone?

 
No 3. Is the Clash

No7 might be the Supremes

 
3 is the lash but who is the missing band member?

Mike has already got 7 and it was the Supremes

 
3 is the lash but who is the missing band member?Mike has already got 7 and it was the Supremes
Doh! Topper

Steve from the Cure was Steve Goulding who played drums on 'Let's Go to Bed' / 'Just one Kiss'. Can't believe you didn't know that.....!
icon_lol.gif


 
icon_lol.gif
OK I will give you that but the one you are missing is far more obvious so I can mock you with far more credibility!

And yes Topper Headon it is!

 
2. Liam (Hothouse Flowers).

Blimey. Exactly how obtuse are you willing to go in your next quiz? I saw this lot at Glastonbury around 88 and they were one of the best live acts ever

 
2. Liam (Hothouse Flowers).Blimey. Exactly how obtuse are you willing to go in your next quiz? I saw this lot at Glastonbury around 88 and they were one of the best live acts ever
Very well done sir! I saw them at the Glasgow Barrowlands probably about 1990 and you are right that they were superb in concert.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top