The return of the music quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
14. Dee C (The Style Council). Or Zeke, if you're going early SC....

 
14. Dee C (The Style Council). Or Zeke, if you're going early SC....
Yep

and while you are still trying to work out the last few you can have my bonus quesiton.

COmplete the Hothouse Flowers lyric

There comes a time in every mans life when he's got toLook over his misdemeanours misgivings misfortunes and miss _________________________
 
Right. White flag's going up on 5 and 10....

I was convinced 5 was something to do with BEF / Heaven 17 / ABC but I've drawn a right blank. I'm going to assume that it's something Scottish and very hip c. 86!

10 I've got no idea on but could be something like The Floaters (see my ident!) or the Drifters.

Good luck to whoever takes up the mantle. I really must work......nnnnggggggggg

 
Quite a way off the mark on 5 and 10 is a Scottish lead singer - still missing the missing Cure member as well

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top