The Shed End Sound System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maksimov

Like eagles on pogo sticks!
Messages
14,416
Reaction score
614
As it has happened so many times before, we started talking about reggae in the match chat today and it was mentioned that we probably should start a thread that concentrates on that genre. So I that's what I'm doing now.

Here's one to start the thread:

Toots & The Maytals - One Eye Enos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwRbmKgZsEM

Feel free to post more. :JC_doubleup:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one, Maks!

Here's one of my all time reggae favourites...


It'd be good if posters could also list their 10 favourite reggae tracks, might introduce some new sounds to others. I'll get round to mine tomorrow, needs time to get it right ;)

 
I`ll add my 2 favourites.


I know there a bot obvious but still bloody brilliant.

 
Just thought I'd add these two, as I love the pics of the original skinheads (c.1969).


 
The Rulers - Don't Be A Rude Boy


 
Last edited by a moderator:
A few more classics...

Slim Smith & The Uniques - My Conversation


 
The Pioneers - Jackpot


 
Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thread would make a belting compilation album.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top