The Shed End Sound System

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite Lucky Dube albums came out consecutively...

1987 - Slave

1988 - Together As One

1989 - Prisoner

1990 - Captured Live

1991 - House Of Exile

1993 - Victims

I'd strongly recommend the 'Captured Live' album, it's absolutely brilliant! The best of the studio albums is probably 'Prisoner', but they are all well worth a listen.
Nice one mate, I'll look for that live album. I'm interested to hear how that very chilled out, airy, 'sitting on the beach' feel transfers to his live sound.

 
It had been a while since I'd last heard this one, but I heard it at a club the other day:


 
MAKSIMOV!!!  I am ecstatic!  Where have you been?  We've all been worried about you!  Lovely to see you! XXXXX

A song for you


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Been VERY busy with all sorts of stuff and the last six months (or so) hasn't been a very happy time (don't wish to elaborate just now) in general. Thanks for the song, even if it's not quite what usually gets played on the Shed End Sound System. :happy001:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top