TVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a deal for you but it's only a 40 inch.... cracking TV though. It's LED 3D Smart TV.

It's a one day thing

 
Last edited:
Thanks mate, 40" is far too small for me im afraid. It has to be at least 50". Size matters so im told.

 
Thanks mate, 40" is far too small for me im afraid. It has to be at least 50". Size matters so im told.
No problem.

I bought one that I'm chucking on ebay or the likes. I'll make an easy profit on that one.

I don't go lower than 48 myself, but for the kids room that would be ideal.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cant go far wrong with Sony Uno. sony and panasonic have been the top brands for TVs for years. You usually have to pay that bit extra for them but worth it imo.

 
Agreed, if buying a TV best investing in a decent brand.

You can't go wrong with Sony, Panasonic or our very own Samsung.

I have a Samsung and its a super TV, bought it 5 years ago and see no need to change it.

 
I love my new Samsung smart TV.

It seems to be much better for gaming and films than my previous LED LG TV.

Thing about TV's though is as soon as you buy one a few months later something else comes out to trump it. I can see this TV lasting me 3-4 years though as the main TV.

4K seems far too much just now and it's a fairly new tech so will get better and cheaper with time. Not sure about the curved TV's though...they look very strange to me.

 
I have a smart Samsung, they are basically the top of the mid level, if that makes sense.

 
I have a smart Samsung, they are basically the top of the mid level, if that makes sense.
I agree. Amazon had a sale on the Samsung Smart TVs a few months back and I bought three of them. One for my bedroom, my son's bedroom, and my youngest daughter's bedroom.

I love the built in wireless connectivity for streaming. It took only a few minutes to get Netflix and Hulu working on each one. Very good picture as well especially at that price point.

 
I'm looking into buying a small TV to take to university with me later this month.

It'll be used for watching TV, connecting it to my laptop to watch Netflix and the like, as well as playing my Xbox 360 on it.

I've been looking at this one - http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-blu-ray/televisions/small-screen-tvs-up-to-32/logik-l24fed13-24-led-tv-with-built-in-dvd-player-20374554-pdt.html - does it look any good? Any advice? Thanks in advance.
I'm also looking for one for uni

Found any within budget?

The one Mod posted looks good

 
I'm also looking for one for uni

Found any within budget?

The one Mod posted looks good
That's my new favourite. My budget is probably around £200 and it can't be too big so the one Mod posted looks good - a good size, not too expensive with nice features, as far as I can see.

 
That's my new favourite. My budget is probably around £200 and it can't be too big so the one Mod posted looks good - a good size, not too expensive with nice features, as far as I can see.
It looks decent, if you like the idea of having a Smart TV then a Chromecast for £18 will give you similar functionality.

 
Chromecast is even handier than a smart TV as you can control it all with a tablet or phone. Much easier to type etc

 
I haven't had to buy a TV for a few years so thought I'd have a look at what 'Which' is saying. Samsung seems to feature heavily in their best buys.

 
Bought a Samsung 42" a couple of years ago. Picture and sound quality are both very good. Replaced a JVC CRT which I'd had for years and stopped working. Took the JVC down to the local council tip. Had forgotten how heavy the JVC telly was. I live in a flat and carrying it down the stairs to the car was a challenge. Didn't do my back any good.

Have looked at curved screen televisions and can't see what the attraction and difference. Must be missing something.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top