Two new moderators

Do they know they weren't your first choice?
1349786865860_3099964.png


 
Do they know they weren't your first choice?
Not saying the power has gone to my head or anything, but any more of that Liam and your down the road, with BQ chasing you waving a wooden spoon, and Valerie in hot pursuit waving her bra.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn.  There go my hopes of modding the 'nearest and dearest' thread...:-)

Fair play to the new mods as I am sure that modding takes time and commitment and is not something to be taken on lightly.  Thanks to the present Mods too as they have done, and will continue to do I hope, very good work.

 
Damn.  There go my hopes of modding the 'nearest and dearest' thread...:-)
We should make that move, be the first football fan forum to offer a moderating role to an arch rival supporter, leading the way to the Mancs moderating RAWK, and scousers moderating redcafe, ......................maybe not.

I can't see you going through the induction course me and Zola had to endure either. That goose fat smells for days.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see you going through the induction course me and Zola had to endure either. That goose fat smells for days.
I was wondering how long the induction course was.  Will you have completed all the necessary modules to be fully qualified by the start of the new season.  Obviously, you wont' be qualified for pre-season which is a shame as there will no doubt be boredom-induced bickering which you could have helped sort out.  

How do you propose to include it in your CV?  Do you get actual letters after your name now?  QCFCC (Queen's CFC Counsel) for instance?

 
Not saying the power has gone to my head or anything, but any more of that Liam and your down the road, with BQ chasing you waving a wooden spoon, and Valerie in hot pursuit waving her bra.
It's obvious you were an excellent choice. 

 
I was wondering how long the induction course was.  Will you have completed all the necessary modules to be fully qualified by the start of the new season.  Obviously, you wont' be qualified for pre-season which is a shame as there will no doubt be boredom-induced bickering which you could have helped sort out.  

How do you propose to include it in your CV?  Do you get actual letters after your name now?  QCFCC (Queen's CFC Counsel) for instance?
I think the cunning plan on Loz's part was to throw me and Zola in at the deep end, you know the "f**k em" kind of attitude he has. lol

 
It's a philosophy I apply in work as well coco. That's my 50th trainee quitting in just three years. ..

 
Ouch, quite a turnover. Try using Lynx,, and chew some wrigley's

 
Ouch, quite a turnover. Try using Lynx,, and chew some wrigley's
I think its more to do with my induction programme including having to show me their best impression of Flopsy Bunny in the mating season.

 
Is flopsy the giver or taker?

 
Not saying the power has gone to my head or anything, but any more of that Liam and your down the road, with BQ chasing you waving a wooden spoon, and Valerie in hot pursuit waving her bra.
I wish this fascination with my bra occurred in real life a bit more often. And I do invest in quite lovely lingerie, and I'm quite lovely myself too, in all modesty obviously. Odd.

Oh well, I'll find solace in that succulent little girl's liver, with some onions and a bottle of Chianti....

 
Not saying the power has gone to my head or anything, but any more of that Liam and your down the road, with BQ chasing you waving a wooden spoon, and Valerie in hot pursuit waving her bra.
how does one sign up for that?

 
Back
Top