Update Bugs

Be patient, Uno - Mod has said it's being fixed, so it will be fixed - you KNOW it makes sense!

In the meantime it's not that difficult to enter through the Forum title instead of through the New Contents page,  Ad the buttons are still there - they just don't say what they are.  The Like button has gone - that's no disaster!

 
Well done, Mod and The Mods, excellent work getting the site back to normal - much appreciated! :JC_doubleup:

 
I wasn't sure where to post this, but either there's an unprecedented mass gathering in the live chat room or there's something wrong with it. I tried to enter the chat room during the Youth FA Cup final as Andreas asked if people were up for some live chat during the match, but couldn't enter the room. I got the following error message:

"The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave."

Just out of curiosity I tried to enter the chat room today and got the same error messsage.

 
I wasn't sure where to post this, but either there's an unprecedented mass gathering in the live chat room or there's something wrong with it. I tried to enter the chat room during the Youth FA Cup final as Andreas asked if people were up for some live chat during the match, but couldn't enter the room. I got the following error message:

"The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave."

Just out of curiosity I tried to enter the chat room today and got the same error messsage.

Gosh!  Better get that one sorted out before I get home!  I would be incandescent if I were kept out of the chat room!

I'll be away for another few weeks, so you have till about the 7th June...

 
Not that there's any need for the chat room until pre-season, but I thought I'd give the mods a little heads up that it's still not working.

 
Back
Top