Update Bugs

Tapatalk's becoming unusable for me now; quotes are not attributed, my text is always lumped into one long paragraph, and it never displays embedded media like it's supposed to. I didn't like the mobile version when I tried it but it's got to be better than this.
The mobile version is quite nice once you get used to it.

 
Tapatalk's becoming unusable for me now; quotes are not attributed, my text is always lumped into one long paragraph, and it never displays embedded media like it's supposed to. I didn't like the mobile version when I tried it but it's got to be better than this.
I have to agree. It was fine at first but it's just got worse and worse. I did send an email to Tapatalk but didn't get a reply. I'm also not keen on the mobile version.
 
Well, I guess I am lucky that all I have is an old-fashioned P.C.!!   I'll just count my blessings! 

 
The chat room isn;t working!!!    :317:  

 
There's weird things happening today.  No New Contents Page.  You can enter threads through the individual forums, but there are buttons missing for replying/liking etc.

If you click where the buttons should be it does work (I think).

Is the site being updated? 

P.S. Yes, clicking where the button should be does work - as (obviously) does the edit.

I don;t want to bother Mod with this.  Is there another mod online who knows anything about this?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Has someone hacked the site or is it just a very bad update?

 
220px-IAGPTOSR.jpg


 
Mother Teresa has sent me a message from the grave saying she's not happy and would I please pass that on.

 
Tell her to f**k off! (that may be a novel experience for her)

In time all shall be well.  All manner of things shall be well.  Enter the threads through the individual forums rather than the New Contents page.

I'm sure it will be sorted when a mod gets home from work.

 
Everything still seems to work from what I can tell, it just looks a bit funny.

 
So funny I posted it twice.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I try to Davey but usually I can't get a word in edgeways as they are screaming so loud in horror...

 
Back
Top