Vintage Blues pictures and film

Good find,never seen that before. When chelsea ran up to the county end, the whole lot of em legged it up the back of the terraces,couldnt have been more than 1000 of them and it was there promotion game. wouldnt mind but there was an 8ft fence in the way! ::clap2:: keep em comming m8 some rare stuff on there
There's some quality footage out there mate, clips on youtube, pics on photograph sites ect, i'm really interested in watching old footage especially back in the 70's/80's when our away support was just behind Utd & Liverpools even though we were cack for most of it.

I'll put some pics up as well when i get a min.

 
Chelsea at Grimsby 1984

gtfc1.jpg


gtfc3.jpg


gtfc4.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: SFL
QPR v Chelsea 87/88

Chelsea attacking the loft after the game.

photo158l.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some great stuff here Carshalton Blue.

I've just put it all in one thread for ease of reference.

Cheers

ES

 
"Villa Villa run Villa run from Chelsea" :mocking:

villaaway.jpg


villaaway2.jpg


villaaway3.jpg
I was there! Remebmer it so well. A lot of people were in beach fancy dress too. I remember seeing the crossbar go down about 5 yards from me only to join in a conga line that had started! I recall someone asking me to take photo of them leaning back on the broken crossbar, how id love to see that now!

Villa running was hilarious too.

Last game of the season 1991 i think ? Score was 2-2, we were 2 up after about 3 mins! f**k me, i was 16. :(

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was there! Remebmer it so well. A lot of people were in beach fancy dress too. I remember seeing the crossbar go down about 5 yards from me only to join in a conga line that had started! I recall someone asking me to take photo of them leaning back on the broken crossbar, how id love to see that now!

Villa running was hilarious too.

Last game of the season 1991 i think ? Score was 2-2, we were 2 up after about 3 mins! f**k me, i was 16. :(
I was there & can be seen on this footage,


Also paper cutting from that day....

villass0.jpg


 
QPR v Chelsea 87/88

Chelsea attacking the loft after the game.

photo158l.jpg
That was so funny, we were sitting just where the photo was taken and I've never seen an end clear as fast down the exit. There were Chelsea fans hanging onto the upper tier of the Loft scrapping with the couple of Rangers who remained.

 
Great pics of the Leeds game, interesting to see what our mob looked like from the Leeds end! I've just spent a while trying to see myself in those pics, but couldn't manage it - I ran on from Gate 13 and was stood by the East side goal where one of the coppers stopped us from getting to the North Stand end. I didn't mind in the end though, the copper told us we'd like what we'd see if we waited, and a few minutes later the SPG steamed into the Leeds fans, absolutely battered 'em! Great day!

Good to see Chelsea at Derby too, went there a few times, we always went in the Pop Side.

 
Chelsea v Tottenham 1978

offuh0.jpg


Millwall v Chelsea 1984

wallya3.jpg


Chelsea v Sunderland 1985

joeyku0.jpg


sunnk.jpg


sun1w.jpg


Chelsea at Cambridge

p2574992.jpg


p2575016.jpg


p2575051.jpg


p2575141.jpg


 
Back
Top