World Cup 2014 - Day 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podolski's right foot is the most useless limb on the pitch. Seriously, people have better technique putting their boots on their hands.

 
I can't figure out whether Christian Atsu is the real Gael Kakuta or the Ghanaian Shaun Wright-Phillips...

 
Bit of both. He's got some skills which make you think he'll be a good player, but he's not really that good and his end product appears to be lacking.

 
BTW whatever happened to Freddy Adu, he isn't in the US squad, is he?

 
I can't figure out whether Christian Atsu is the real Gael Kakuta or the Ghanaian Shaun Wright-Phillips...
Speed merchant as far as I'm concerned, technical ability wise he is really poor.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly think the Ghana keeper made that "mistake" on purpose, i don't see how you can make an error like that by accident.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Weird game between Ghana and Portugal...both sides could have got the win and goals they needed to go through, but never really seemed to believe they could do it...Ghana, as was the case in all three games, were sh*te at the back

 
Weird to go through after losing 1-0, but I'll take it. U-S-A!

 
Who would have thought that England, Italy, Spain and Portugal would all go out in the group stage ? The South and North American sides are showing Europe how it's done so far.

 
If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time.
FYI: My Great-Grandfathers were both born here in USA. Me, My Brother & My Father served in the US Armed Forces. The only thing that Ms Coulter can say about my family is that our skin is a little darker than Brown. She can totally f**k off, cause she doesn't represent All of the US Views. She is just a stupid voice that people give waaaay too much credit.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ann Coulter is miserable c**t of a woman. She represents the worst of the ultra-conservative shock jocks plaguing the country. Every other year she writes an offensive and likely racist book aimed at the lowest and most ignorant of Americans. Everything she does is intended only to shock and offend and draw attention to her disgusting self. Her comments aren't worthy of a response.

Freddy Adu didn't make the US roster. His club career has gone poorly and few are surprised he didn't make the squad.

I thought the US looked alright today. Germany were clearly the better side and deserved the win. But aside from early in the game when the Germans were rampant, the US didn't look out of their depth. They stayed organized, defended well and threatened on the counterattack. I think we can definitely challenge Russia, Algeria or Belgium. Klinsmann's doing a great job. Still, I wonder how we'd look with Donovan instead of Bradley. Bradley doesn't seem to be offering much.

 
Still, I wonder how we'd look with Donovan instead of Bradley. Bradley doesn't seem to be offering much.
Actually I would take Donovan over Brad Davis. However Klinsmann has a vision & so far he pulling all of the right strings. I disagreed w/ his selection, but right now I am happy as all get out that the US advanced out of the Group of Death. TBH I could not envision this back in April...Onwards & Upwards. I hope to see Belgium next round instead of Algeria. I am sure that Algeria will want some revenge after their loss to the US in 2010.

 
I like Lukaku, but in my opinion he should be benched for the rest of the WC unless he has sincerely apologized.

His reaction to his substitution is unacceptable, he should learn this the hard way. 

 
Lukaku has a lot of growing up to do. His career has got off to a flyer but he seems to need to remember that he doesn't know it all just yet.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top