Speed merchant as far as I'm concerned, technical ability wise he is really poor.I can't figure out whether Christian Atsu is the real Gael Kakuta or the Ghanaian Shaun Wright-Phillips...
FYI: My Great-Grandfathers were both born here in USA. Me, My Brother & My Father served in the US Armed Forces. The only thing that Ms Coulter can say about my family is that our skin is a little darker than Brown. She can totally f**k off, cause she doesn't represent All of the US Views. She is just a stupid voice that people give waaaay too much credit.If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time.
They have already qualified, he was never going to start.Will be interesting to see if Lukaku starts tonight.
Actually I would take Donovan over Brad Davis. However Klinsmann has a vision & so far he pulling all of the right strings. I disagreed w/ his selection, but right now I am happy as all get out that the US advanced out of the Group of Death. TBH I could not envision this back in April...Onwards & Upwards. I hope to see Belgium next round instead of Algeria. I am sure that Algeria will want some revenge after their loss to the US in 2010.Still, I wonder how we'd look with Donovan instead of Bradley. Bradley doesn't seem to be offering much.
I thought given his poor form and the opposition he might get another chance to open his World Cup account.They have already qualified, he was never going to start.