Have you ever tried Portal?If you include mods and related games, Half Life by a mile. Half Life
Half Life: Opposing Force
Half Life 2
Counter-strike 1.6
Counter-strike Source
Team Fortress Classic
Team Fortress 2
Have you ever tried Portal?If you include mods and related games, Half Life by a mile. Half Life
Half Life: Opposing Force
Half Life 2
Counter-strike 1.6
Counter-strike Source
Team Fortress Classic
Team Fortress 2
Agree, the orange box set for consoles for me is the best value for money release ever in gaming, and anyone who hasnt picked it up should really give it a go.If you include mods and related games, Half Life by a mile.
Half Life
Half Life: Opposing Force
Half Life 2
Counter-strike 1.6
Counter-strike Source
Team Fortress Classic
Team Fortress 2
I have, although I've never played Portal 2. It was extremely well designed and a decent bit of fun, but I've never been huge into puzzle games.Have you ever tried Portal?
No, Cave Johnson. It's all about Cave Johnson.Portal 2 is great, even better than Portal 1, you should buy it. If nothing else than for the Steven Merchant voiced character.
Holy sh*t, JK Simmons is amazing in that role.No, Cave Johnson. It's all about Cave Johnson.
Thanks for the updates, looks like I'm gonna have to buy this - yet more days lost...More Rome II info since a lot of you guys seem to be interested:
http://gamingbolt.co...-fleet-and-more
The assassins absolutely took sides in the previous games. They always sided with the common people. The overwhelming majority of your targets are either European crusaders or Italian nobility (I haven't played Revelations but I'd imagine it follows the same theme). In a scenario that takes place during the American Revolution, it's only logical that the assassins would side with the underdogs once again.Assassins creed - Really liked most of the games so far because of the story but it annoys me that the new one looks like a load of anti-British, America saves the world crap especially since they made the point in the previous games of the characters not taking sides in the crusaders v muslims fight.
No problem, I'm extremely excited myself. I never really got into the original Rome that much because I played Medieval 2 first and it was hard to go back, but I enjoyed it for what it was and the sequel sounds like it's going to be incredible. The scope of the game sounds incredibly ambitious, but I like the bit about having a significantly larger budget than Shogun 2. I'm optimistic they'll pull it off.Thanks for the updates, looks like I'm gonna have to buy this - yet more days lost...