Your Favourite Game Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you include mods and related games, Half Life by a mile.

Half Life

Half Life: Opposing Force

Half Life 2

Counter-strike 1.6

Counter-strike Source

Team Fortress Classic

Team Fortress 2
Agree, the orange box set for consoles for me is the best value for money release ever in gaming, and anyone who hasnt picked it up should really give it a go.

 
Ghost Recon/Advanced Warfighter for me, the only game I ever play.

 
I used to play Baldur's Gate back when it came. Thought it was brilliant.

Nowadays I don't play much games.

 
Fallout,

Batman,

Resident Evil

not tried the new Uncharted but two was good.

Anyone recommend any others I should try based on these? Always been tempted to try the assassin's creed ones. And I think that Orange Box set may have to be a purchase in the future.

 
Portal 2 is great, even better than Portal 1, you should buy it. If nothing else than for the Steven Merchant voiced character.

 
Hmm, let's see.

Hitman

FIFA

Assassin's Creed

GTA

Age of Empires

Portal

I'll think of more later...

 
:biggrin: Thats excellent. The script writers for the Portal games are fantastic and got both perfect.
 
Metal Gear Solid - The 1st one (for playstation) is probably my favourite game ever

Fallout and the Elder Scrolls - Have played the recent games for literally hundreds of hours.

Total war series

Uncharted

Assassins creed - Really liked most of the games so far because of the story but it annoys me that the new one looks like a load of anti-British, America saves the world crap especially since they made the point in the previous games of the characters not taking sides in the crusaders v muslims fight.

 
Assassins creed - Really liked most of the games so far because of the story but it annoys me that the new one looks like a load of anti-British, America saves the world crap especially since they made the point in the previous games of the characters not taking sides in the crusaders v muslims fight.
The assassins absolutely took sides in the previous games. They always sided with the common people. The overwhelming majority of your targets are either European crusaders or Italian nobility (I haven't played Revelations but I'd imagine it follows the same theme). In a scenario that takes place during the American Revolution, it's only logical that the assassins would side with the underdogs once again.

 
Thanks for the updates, looks like I'm gonna have to buy this - yet more days lost...
No problem, I'm extremely excited myself. I never really got into the original Rome that much because I played Medieval 2 first and it was hard to go back, but I enjoyed it for what it was and the sequel sounds like it's going to be incredible. The scope of the game sounds incredibly ambitious, but I like the bit about having a significantly larger budget than Shogun 2. I'm optimistic they'll pull it off.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top