Ad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andy2461
  • Start date Start date
It's the best 30 odd quid I've ever spent. I go on rival teams forums and the ads melt my head. With the ad free (which works perfectly for me - no ads of any description) the site is perfect. Thanks Mod for all you do.

 
It's the best 30 odd quid I've ever spent. I go on rival teams forums and the ads melt my head. With the ad free (which works perfectly for me - no ads of any description) the site is perfect. Thanks Mod for all you do.
This post sponsored by @Mod.

 
  • Haha
Reactions: dkw
Stuff like this
Ah yea that’s a one-off campaign, but it’s only to display once every 24 hours per IP or cookie. If you use the phone app, you don’t get the opening tab.

That one finishes soonish anyway.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top