A
Click Read News, then close that tab! Yea I know it's a bit of a different one, but got to pay the electric!How do I get rid of this ?
2 birds 1 stone....@Mod
I have donated previously to this forum and willing to again (assuming the costs are reasonable)
Are you using Brave browser? That has built-in ad-blocking and I couldn't access the site using it earlier.Hi mate. I'm suddenly getting messages to turn off Ublock origin ? Until now I've had adverts on here , dunno what's happened and I haven't got anything called Ublock??
Cheers, that seems to have sorted it mate, thanksI don’t know why people are starting to see this now!
@The Rising Sun can you clear your browser cache mate, see if that helps!
Sorted now mate, cheersAre you using Brave browser? That has built-in ad-blocking and I couldn't access the site using it earlier.
Yea that's a bit crap that one, but it is showing smaller versions lately! I'll see if I can do something with the bigger ones!I'm okay with the ads but for a few annoying things. One, when I scroll down, there is a massive void of space if I want to scroll to the bottom, the second problem is this thing
This thing is really intrusive and takes up so much space.
That is a bit weird! So when you whitelist after, is it all good displaying no ads? I don't know why this has suddenly come about, but it must be seeing you have it installed on the browser.@Mod U-Block Origin weirdness. I pay for no ads but, when I sign in, I get the blue screen demanding I whitelist or turn off U-Block Origin. Clearing cache does nothing.
I think that must be Paypal as that page is not actually hosted here once you hit the blue checkout button. I've just tried it, and don't see it spinning, it just gives me the login screen. The page appeared to be refreshing several times, then stopped and seemed ok.
Yeah it is soooo annoying.. On the phone push back button and start again.