Ads

23rd of the month is my payday, what are you angling for @Modueke 🤔 ?
New ad people and technology!

200.gif


 
hmm, that's weird @manpe Only saw that once when it was down to Norton, have you got that installed?

Either way, from the 23rd of this month, it should be working better.
Nope, I use Bitdefender Antivirus, but there were no issues before. I feel a bit guilty browsing the forum without ads, so I hope it will be fixed soon.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
If it helps the site I don't really mind scrolling past the ads. But then again I never use a phone to access The Shed End which seems to be the biggest problem.

 
If it helps the site I don't really mind scrolling past the ads. But then again I never use a phone to access The Shed End which seems to be the biggest problem.
Even phone is ok now cause there isn’t the bouncing pages as there once used to be!

The other option is ad-free, it supports the site (not that you of all people need to Scott), does the whole year without interruptions, and doesn’t create blank spaces where Ads would be. It also opens a live chatroom.

https://www.theshedend.com/subscriptions/

 
Even phone is ok now cause there isn’t the bouncing pages as there once used to be!

The other option is ad-free, it supports the site (not that you of all people need to Scott), does the whole year without interruptions, and doesn’t create blank spaces where Ads would be. It also opens a live chatroom.

https://www.theshedend.com/subscriptions/
YOU FORGOT THE EXCLUSIVE MUNKWORTH CONTENT AGAIN!

 
YOU FORGOT THE EXCLUSIVE MUNKWORTH CONTENT AGAIN!
That's understandable, can't make it too attractive, the server wouldn't be able to handle the traffic in the chatroom!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's understandable, can't make it too attractive, the server wouldn't be able to handle the traffic in the chatroom!
How else will people know where I’ve been this week? Hunt me down on Twitter? Good luck!

 
100% success rate! Still not as good as Zeta though!

 
Ah, the irony. Ads for ad blockers. Succumb, and get a kick in the proverbials for using an ad blocker.

 
@Mod, can you remind me: is the ad-free option still available? My yearly subscription has ended and I did receive an encouraging email to renew, but somehow it's somewhere far away in my memory storage that the ad-free option has been abandoned. Hopefully not, the ads are doing my head in!

 
@Mod, can you remind me: is the ad-free option still available? My yearly subscription has ended and I did receive an encouraging email to renew, but somehow it's somewhere far away in my memory storage that the ad-free option has been abandoned. Hopefully not, the ads are doing my head in!
It's still in the browse part of the menu under subscriptions Val, and goes here! Am pretty sure you can renew it there instead of re-doing it all again!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's still in the browse part of the menu under subscriptions Val, and goes here! Am pretty sure you can renew it there instead of re-doing it all again!
Oh phew, so it still exists, a false memory must have been planted in my mind about ad free being abolished!

 
  • Nice One
Reactions: Mod
Oh phew, so it still exists, a false memory must have been planted in my mind about ad free being abolished!
Well the VIP chat did, but if you can think of any perks to add? I'll throw them in!

I was going to can it, but I recognise that some still want it!

 
Back
Top