I read he's out till mid October with the ankle injury.Read somewhere he's currently injured , so probably to get to know the medical department at Everton before he kicks a ball. Hope he gets to play regularly and establish himself, but Everton it's in dire shape, and needs a lot help to win games. He could end up having a year like Gilmour at Norwich if he gets a slow start.
Achilles, apparently. Ipswich pulled out of the deal because of it but changed their minds when the injury wasn't as bad as first thought. Then they sought to alter the terms of the deal. Everton gazumped them.I read he's out till mid October with the ankle injury.
Yeah, Ipswich wanted to change the 30m part for next year because of his injury. Probably hoping to knock a few mil off.Achilles, apparently. Ipswich pulled out of the deal because of it but changed their minds when the injury wasn't as bad as first thought. Then they sought to alter the terms of the deal. Everton gazumped them.
Yeah I can too. Best of luck Armando.Can still hear his screaming. Poor lad. Hope he finds some success there.
I think that’s right.Hope he'll have a great career wherever he ends up at.