Armando Broja

Hope he'll have a great career wherever he ends up at.
Absolutely. He was destroyed by that injury.

OnSI_favicon-4269ab1fe92740765967846731603f1c.ico
Absolute Chelsea On SI
01k1kqr493a68mcyg7pk.jpg
Armando Broja set for Chelsea exit as Burnley agree deal...Armando Broja is on the verge of leaving Chelsea after an agreement was reached with newly-promoted Premier League side Burnley.

 
I would have thought anything above £10m would be amazing, if over £20m we’ve pulled their pants down.

 
I would have thought anything above £10m would be amazing, if over £20m we’ve pulled their pants down.
I was thinking £5m.

He hasn't done anything in 2 years and has had a serious injury. I'd be surprised if we offloaded him at all.

Let's see how the medical goes.

Fingers crossed James is over his injury problems so maybe Broja can do the same.

 
Really feel for the guy tbh.

Effort was always there and the talent unfortunately never returned after that injury, it’s absolutely decimated the most important years of his career for development.

Seems a win/win all round this one, the club bank some more #PUREPROFIT!!! and a once promising youth player gets a chance somewhere with a lot less pressure/expectations

 
£20m for Broja is just indicative of the striker market right now, it's the worst it's been since I've been watching football.

 
£20m for Broja is just indicative of the striker market right now, it's the worst it's been since I've been watching football.
It is hard to believe we get anything above 10m but it could be a lot of bonuses there related to his fitness or performances

He has a big frame and capped by Armenia and still a young lad at 23. And I feel Chelsea youth graduates always get a good value for a good reason.

Really hoping he gets back to being fit and firing.

 
It is hard to believe we get anything above 10m but it could be a lot of bonuses there related to his fitness or performances

He has a big frame and capped by Armenia and still a young lad at 23. And I feel Chelsea youth graduates always get a good value for a good reason.

Really hoping he gets back to being fit and firing.
Albania.

 
I’d honestly have took anything over £5m for him
As I posted earlier that was the sort of number we got for CHO so sort of the number I expected for him

Still a little sceptical that the number will be north of £20 million but if it is well would need to applaud whoever but sadly with him still having 3 years left and him very unlikely to be considered a starter for us going forward he like others need to be move on

 
The reports says a deal worth “up to £20m” so I suspect that it’s quite a low up front fee with a lot of add on’s to make up the £20m.

 
The reports says a deal worth “up to £20m” so I suspect that it’s quite a low up front fee with a lot of add on’s to make up the £20m.
That's fine really, as long as he'll be somewhere where they'll use him and we get some profit, it doesn't really matter.

 
Good luck big man - hope you re-find some form up north.

I was there the day he got his injury. Hearing him scream, a noise that cut through the half empty stadium, was horrible. Wishing him all the best for the future.

 
Such bad luck for him, had a great chance of a run in the team due to injuries to others but then got a terrible injury himself. Seems to be a genuinely decent lad so hopefully he gets himself sorted and has a good career.

 
Career wise he should be fine, if DCL can stay this long in prem Broja will be okay.

 
Brojas ACL injury, or at least his screams, come to my mind any time I hear a player has an acl injury.

That's my concern for Levi now too.

 
Back
Top